Is it possible that it has taken us 11 years to understand there was more to 9/11, the single most devastating attack on the American mainland, than met the eye?
I am convinced that it was intended by God as a wake-up call to a nation founded on biblical principles – a warning eerily similar to those ignored by ancient Israel before the judgment and, ultimately, the destruction of the nation.
Only now are millions of Americans becoming aware of those parallels. • The best-selling Christian book of 2012, and one of the best-selling books of any kind, “The Harbinger,” by Jonathan Cahn,makes the case persuasively. It has stood near or atop the New York Times best-sellers list since its debut in January.
• The best-selling faith movie of 2012, and one of the top documentaries of any kind, “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment,” based on the same teachings of Jonathan Cahn, makes the same point. The book and the movie are stirring renewed interest in national repentance and revival.
But since they came out earlier this year, events have continued to occur that make the case even stronger that God is trying to get our attention – just as He tried to get the attention of ancient Israel before it proved too late.
The story of ancient Israel’s refusal to heed the warnings by returning to God are told in Isaiah 9 – and forcefully in Isaiah 9:10, when the nation responds by telling God that, despite a limited attack by the Assyrians that destroyed buildings and part of the land, Israel was going it alone. The people and the leaders would rebuild bigger and stronger and recover from the attack by their own power – not His.
When American leaders – three of them specifically – began reciting Isaiah 9:10 immediately following the 9/11 attack, they were, knowingly or unknowingly, invoking harsher judgment on America. While “The Harbinger” and “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment”show what followed in America through 2011, this year has been momentous in revealing new signs God is trying to give us another chance to correct course.
• In June, Barack Obama, one of the three U.S. leaders who spoke the ancient vow of Isaiah 9:10, in his Inaugural Address in 2009, once again fulfilled the prophecy in June of this year when he scrawled a message on a steel girder on the new World Trade Center building, a message that would seem meaningless to those who have neither read “The Harbinger” nor seen the video documentary “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment.” It said: “We remember,” he wrote. “We rebuild. We come back stronger!”
• In 2007, the U.S. National Park Service banished God from a key display on the Washington Monument. It was an engraving of “LAUS DEO,” which is Latin for “Praise be to God,” on the east side of the aluminum cap of the Washington Monument. So what happened in late 2011? A highly unusual earthquake struck Virginia, knocking out power and cell service from Washington to New York. Only later was it discovered that the foundation of the Washington Monument was so severely cracked it has been closed to the public ever since.
• At the Democratic convention in Charlotte, for the first time in the history of the party, all references to God and Jerusalem as the capital of Israel were stripped from the party platform. But that wasn’t the end of the story. When news of the intentional omissions spread, Obama told party leaders to reinsert the references. When put to a floor vote of delegates at the convention, God was rejected three times by the party before leaders overrode their voice votes and reintroduced platform mentions of God and Jerusalem.
• And just last week, something even more bizarre occurred. Tornadoes, not known to hit Washington and New York – especially at the same time – did just that. And they did so on Saturday, just three days before the anniversary of the 9/11 attack. None of this will mean much to you unless you are familiar with the revelations of “The Harbinger” and “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment,”which show the significance of the shakings of America’s foundations that began Sept. 11, 2001, and continued ever since.
Today, we will all remember the tragic circumstances of the 9/11 terrorist attack. Some of us will get angry all over, again. Some of us will mourn lost loved ones. Some of us will explore military and political courses to avoid such an attack in the future. Some will no doubt marvel at the magnificence of the new World Trade Center – and the way we, using our own power, have rebuilt stronger and higher.
But I urge you to do something else 11 years after: I urge you to read “The Harbinger” and/or view “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment.” Only then will you discover there was much more than meets the eye to the attack and all we have experienced as a nation in its aftermath.
I am Obama and here is the truth since I stole the presidency in 2008:
Unemployment has risen from 7.8% to over 15% since Obama took office.
The real U6 unemployment rate is approximately 19%.
National debt has risen from $10.7 Trillion to over $15.3 Trillion – Jan 2009- Mar 2012 US Treasury Dept.
Obama has accumulated over $ 5 trillion dollars in debt in 4 years.
Gas prices have risen from $1.84/gallon to over $3.79/gallon – Jan 2009 to Mar 2012 ABC News
Foreclosure total 7.7 Million since Obama stole office – Jan 2009-March 2012, Realty Trac
One in 5 Homes are still under water.
A record # 46.2 Million Americans in poverty – Sept 2011 US Census Bureau
Record # 46.1 Million Americans receive food stamps- Feb 2012 Dept of Agriculture
Obama stated Water Boarding is Torture, now I am taking credit for killing Osama when waterboarding and other interogating techniques were used to obtain information to find Osama. Those techniques were used when George Bush was President but not under my watch. I killed Osama not Bush!
Obama is a Muslim, hates America, the U.S. Constitution and was born in Kenya.
Obama is a Socialist
According to The Wall Street Journal, when you add up what the government spends on entitlement programs – like unemployment benefits, food stamps, Medicaid and Social Security – those payments make up 66% of the federal budget!
In other words, well OVER HALF the money that the government spends is in the form of handouts… money that is taken from one segment of the population and redistributed to another.
But that’s not the whole story…
In fact, according to the Heritage Foundation, 152 million Americans – 49.5% of the population – paid NO federal income tax in 2009!
That means half the population is living off the other half!
How’s That Hope and Change nonsense working for you America?
Wake up America before it is too late. BO Does not work for America!
Vote for BO once and you were an idiot. Vote for him twice and you are a traitor to America.
Stop Lying to America BO, you are a Muslim and Homo.